2009年7月19日

Ice Age 3- Dawn of the Dinosaurs






It's already Ice Age 3..
Yet, I havn watched Ice Age 1 and 2... ==

After reached Queensbay, only realized that there were not any movie that suitable to us. Because among us, only Ice Age 3 is the only movie which all of us havn watched.

What can I say in this movie, I enjoyed ( though i fell asleep for a while) in fact the story line was suited children rather than us ( teen la of cz). By the way, a lady around 22++ was sitting beside me, and she could laugh from the moving started till the end but I din noe the point made her kept laughing. For me, there were parts that i felt interesting. As i said, maybe kids will more enjoy compared with us.

It always would be a common ending which is happily ever after, haha, maybe this the way to entertain kids and some of teens too.. kaka..

Well, it might be a good movie for some but for me, it's just only pass,
Comment: nothing impressive me from the movie, and I FELL ASLEEP!!

2 条评论: