2010年11月28日

Soon~

Very soon, I will practice my internship in Proton.
When I told my friends about my choice, they got shocked and asked,
"Why Proton?"

Simple, because I am their scholarship holder and need to fulfill the requirement.
I am wondering how well I can adapt into a new place. Hmm, better dont think~

This morning, my dad brought me to Proton office for the sack of recognizing the way to Proton.
It is quite shame to tell when a KL-man does not know KL place.
Along the way he was bringing me, he told a lot of stories, experiences about the working life he had before which were quite annoying. But I enjoyed.

For my dad, it is hard to express his love directly to us. Perhaps, this is so called Eastern Culture (shy to express) ?
But only through this way, he has shown every caring to me, I think.

It is quite a distance to me to travel from Kepong, my house to Proton office, Shah Alam. Without any traffic problems, it takes about 30 minutes to arrive. Wow.. It must be tired for travelling so long. ><

Really hope everything will be fine.

Countdown: 2 days left

没有评论:

发表评论